Friday, November 15, 2013

Week 19

This is week 19! I can feel that my tummy is getting bigger and it's heavier. Usually I complained that the others were walking too slow, but now I am the one who feels that I need to slow down when walking!

The baby is the size of a mango (13.4-15.2cm) now. Most importantly, I felt it move around this week!!! It's lazy as me, so it mostly moves at night but stays asleep during the day time . Sometimes part of my tummy just becomes hard, and I know my lovely baby is turning around inside me. :) The feeling is amazing!!

Next week we are going to check if it is a boy or a girl. Unfortunately what we thought was going to be an ultrasound last week was only just a routine prenatal check up. I wish the baby can cooperate so that we can decide blue or pink in the future hehehe~

1 comment :